RSS

May 9, 2011

Tiny Over 1 Birds

I'm currently stitching Winter Watergarden but I'm stitching it with a European winter birds Sampler theme, ie I have subbed the cardinal for all of the other birds from Winter Guests in a Snowy World and I have not rotated the birds around the centre like a mandala, I have stitched them more like a sampler, sounds a bit odd but I think it works.  Will post a pick of the whole thing as soon as I finish up the corners, but couldn't resist sharing these amazing birds Martina has charted for us.  It has made me very happy to stitch them!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they look sooo good stitched up ! I was in the garden this morning and made friends with the little Cock Robin there, who was keen on the rests of my apple core....

ArabicaMix said...

Your Birds seem alive, especially the black bird. Beautiful.

Joysze said...

Charlie... they look amazing!!! Wowzas! They must be spectacular in person. :D

ana~stitch said...

very nice ans sooo detailed!

Soozie said...

They are darling looking little things, I cannot wait to see the whole project

Isabelle said...

Your tiny birds look really great and so lovely:-))

ridgeback_rose said...

I love your birds!!!!
And I like that no one is 'upside down'!!!! Very inspiring! Thank you for the wonderful pictures!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.