RSS

February 25, 2013

French Potager

Hi to everyone,

I am new at the Chatelaine Stitchers. I'm a stitching father, leaving in the Alps, married with two kids of 11 and 13. You can find my blog here www.loisirsensavoie.over-blog.fr

Below a picture of my WIP on the Mistery XVI .. an house made of dozens of different coulours, some beeing silks. A true confetti house  as martina says in the instructions.
I am registered as well to the Pomarium which will start end of the month.

Of course this farm house will be easier to see once all the black back-stitches will be there !

4 comments:

Minnie said...

Very pretty.

Claire said...

Lovely stitching.x

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely house! Martina's designs are beautiful
Will drop by your blog & say hi :)

zenuwpees said...

You make beautiful handworks congreatulation hugs Marie-Claire

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.