RSS

August 12, 2015

My Medieval Town Mandala

The Medieval Town Mandala came up in my rotation yesterday and I had an absolute joy of a time working on it. Here is where I stopped yesterday:


I'm doing this on 32 Lugana in Truffle from Picture This Plus and every single stitch was just a pleasure. I've decided since my pattern is all black and white and the backstitching can be difficult to see that I'm going to do it and the specialty stitches as I go along to save my sanity a bit! Ha!

Until next time!
~Katy

3 comments:

Susan said...

Great progress. Love the fabric. Chatelaines are the only patterns I prefer as color.

Karen said...

GREAT start! I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did - it is still my very favorite project :)

Stitching Noni said...

Great progress! Sounds like a good idea to do the backstitch and other stitches as you go... Enjoy!
Hugs xx

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.